Make Ashland Count - Complete Your 2020 Census Today!
April 16, 2020
FACT: Ohio currently ranks 10th in the nation in 2020 Total Self-Response at 67.4% - Minnesota ranks first at 72.2% and Michigan is 4th at 68.7%.
View the latest self-response rates and rankings.
The majority of census offices across the country will begin follow-up work on August 11. The Census Bureau will provide face masks to census takers and requires that census takers wear a mask while conducting their work. They will follow CDC and local public health guidelines when they visit. Census takers must complete a virtual COVID-19 training on social distancing protocols and other health and safety guidance before beginning their work in neighborhoods. Field data collection will end by September 30, 2020.
More Self-Response Rates and Rankings:
« Back to Blog
- National - 63.1% (92.9 million households have responded)
- Ohio - 67.4% (10th in the nation; 1.9% away from 2010 self-response rate of 69%)
- Ashland County- 73.1% Congrats for surpassing the 2010 rate (72.7%)
- Crawford County- 67.9% ( 2.1% away from 2010 rate)
- Delaware County - 77.3% (3rd in the state, 1% away from 2020 self-response rate of 78.1%)
- Franklin County - 63.5% (63rd in the state, 2.5% away from 2020 self-response rate of 66%)
- Holmes County- 71.3% (0.5% away from 2010 rate) --so close!!!
- Huron County- 70.1% Congrats for surpassing the 2010 rate (69.6%)
- Morrow County- 63.9% (2.6% away from 2010 rate)
- Richland County- 68.5% (0.5% away from 2010 rate) --so close!!