RSVP 2013 IN ASHLAND COUNTY!
The 6th Annual RSVP Conference was in Ashland County on September 25th, 2013. Thanks to all who were able to attend! You can find PowerPoint Presentations and Handouts corresponding to the breakout sessions by clicking on the session titles in the schedule below.
** PowerPoints and Handouts will be posted as they are made available. For questions, or if there is information you are unable to find email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (419) 281-3139.
Click here to download the Conference Catalog.
|8:00 – 8:45||Registration|
|8:50 – 9:00||Welcome and Introductions|
|9:00 – 9:40||‘State of the State’ ODMHAS|
(Director Tracy Plouck)
|9:45 – 10:35||Opening Keynote: Courtenay Harding|
|10:45 – 12:00||Workshop A|
|12:00 – 1:30||Lunch and Keynote|
|1:45 – 3:00||Workshop B|
|3:15 – 4:30||Workshop C|
1. Courtenay Harding: Finding the Real Person Underneath the Diagnosis
2. Making College Dreams a Reality: A Panel
Supporting Document: ABLE Tri-fold brochure
3. John Stratton: Working with Circles
4. Ruta Mazelis, Pat Risser and Trish Risser: Next Steps in the Recovery Journey
Lunch and Keynote
Sue Estroff: Reconcilable Differences? Finding/ Making Common Ground
1. Sue Estroff: You Don’t Get It/You Can’t Get It (Donelly Outcome Measures)
Supporting Document 1: Mental Health and Recovery: What Helps and What Hinders?
Supporting Document 2: The DSH Interplay
Supporting Document 3: Pillars of Peer Support
Supporting Document 4: Designing a Person-Centered Healthcare Home
2. Jack Cameron & Donna Conley: Elevating the Role of Peers in Ohio's Health Care System
3. Kathy Rusiska: Living with Vitality (Yoga and Meditation)
4. Fredy Robles: Voices of Hope: Recovery Panel
1. Lee Wetherbee: The Relationship between Spirituality and Recovery
2. Dr. Louise Fleming & Judy White: Using Community Forums to Increase Awareness
3. New Directions in Community Mental Health: A Panel (No PowerPoint or Handouts Used)
4. Stephanie Taddeo: Stress Reduction & Management
Thank you to all presenters and attendees for making the 2013 RSVP Recovery Conference a success!!
LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS FROM RSVP 2012?
Follow this link to download handouts from the keynotes and breakouts!