Catholic Charities of Ashland County – Diocese of Cleveland
Catholic Charities is a faith-based organization that provides professional services without regard to a person’s personal belief system and is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services to provide treatment and prevention services.
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling for all ages.
- Early Childhood program includes the following home based services: Early Childhood Counseling-Counseling services for families with young children who are dealing with behavioral or other mental health related struggles. Help Me Grow home visiting – for expectant moms and new families to equip parents to help their child acquire the early building blocks necessary for long term success. Family Support Services – curriculum-based education for successful parenting.
Other prevention programs:
- Ashland Connects to Teens (ACT) mentoring program.
- The Golden Center is a place for seniors to socialize and stay connected to the community.
- Multi-Generational Mentoring Program links seniors with local elementary school children for tutoring and mentoring.
- Service Coordination links families with multiple needs to resources and services in the community.
- Peer Support (Pathways)- To see what’s going on at Pathways, visit their Facebook Page. Download TAPESTRY OF OUR LIVES, a powerful and creative collection of written works and striking illustrations by individuals in recovery.
- Recovery and Peer Support, written by Dr. Diana Spore, PhD, Recovery Consultant for the MHRB, formerly a Board member.
- The Resilient Family Project of Catholic Charities offers TRIPLE P Discussion Group Sessions. For more Information call 419-289-1903 or look here: Triple P. Find out HERE how you can receive a $25.00 Walmart gift card by participating in just one virtual Triple P session!
- Watch a video featuring Barbara Kudravi, Program Coordinator II, discussing the Resilient Family Project.
For additional information, click the link for their website below.